Avogadro 1.1.1 was released on December 11, 2013.
This release marks the second of a new set of development “beta” releases of Avogadro, for adventurous users and programmers. It’s stable enough for day-to-day use–we use it ourselves. That said, we expect there are bugs, missing features, and we do not yet recommend it for Linux distributions to package, since the programming interfaces may still change before 1.2.0 is released.
Most importantly, we seek community feedback as to needed features, bug reports, and anything else. Thanks!
The following list includes some of the changes since Avogadro 1.1.0.
- Rudimentary support for “Retina” display Macs
- Support for manual adjustment of the view
Commands / Extensions
- DNA/RNA builder
- Simple LAMMPS input generator for water
- PSI4 input generator added
- Fixed QTAIM to work on Windows
Rendering / Display
- Updated gl2ps snapshot
Known Issues & Limitations
None at this time.