Avogadro 1.0.1 was released on 28 April 2010.
This is a stable bug-fix release, recommended for all users. The following list includes some of the bugs fixed since Avogadro 1.0.0:
- Fixed crashes and highlighting in Properties extension
- Fixed crashes with network extensions when using Qt 4.5.2+
- Fixed crash on exit if forcefields are missing
- 3D structures are now downloaded when using Network Fetch
- Fixed crash in Project Tree Editor
- Fixed open and save on Windows if non-latin symbols occur in path
- Fixed saving/loading of last used bond order when drawing
- Fixed improper behavior of PluginListView (plugin info didn't change on keyboard movements)
New supplementary files:
- New avopkg tool for management of 3rd party plugins
- File avogadro.prf for integration with QMake build system for 3rd party extension developers
- Man pages for Unix platforms
Updated translations are included, now with over 19 significant translations and localizations. Thanks to all our translation contributors.
- Fixes are provided for several Mac interface bugs, including opening multiple windows upon launching, and discovering and reflecting the system default language.